 |
| Adam, me, Louise, Lalli, Momo, and Gabriel |
 |
| Artifacts outside, the museum in on Tahrir Sqr. with tons of traffic and pollution. A new museum is supposed to open around 2015. |
 |
| Where I'd sleep if I was an egyptian hobo :D |
 |
| My new host sister, Sandy! I switched host families after the sokhna trip for personal reasons. |
No pictures allowed even without flash :/ I've gone two times, first, with my afs friends (we didnt go in), and second, with my host family. They were trying to be nice by getting me a guide, but his english was very bad and we rushed through the whole museum looking at one or two objects for each room. I would suggest getting an egypt-obsessed brazilian/egyptian to show you around instead. I saw Tutankhamen's funerary stuff! It was crazy, and he wasn't even an important pharaoh! I also saw the royal mummies, too. Its huge and I'm positive I'll be coming back for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment